1-bedroom apartment with resort-style amenities
Follow this link to apply now: https://apply.sortedservices.com/#/properties?id=6f976620-5af1-406f-b879-bd2b44f0b52c&type=t&agencyCode=AU_TPCO
Stylish, sophisticated and with an abundance of luxurious amenities, welcome to High Society in the heart of the Belconnen town centre. This prestigious development is just a short stroll to the Westfield shopping centre as well as the bus interchange and buzzing Emu Bank.??
This is urban living at its finest, with everything you need virtually at your doorstep. This modern 1-bedroom apartment is located on the 10th floor and boasts SMEG stainless steel appliances, double glazing throughout and European-style laundry for added convenience.
- Light filled living spaces
- Clothes dryer & dishwasher
- Double glazing throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- 1x secured car park and 1x storage cage
- Bookable onsite amenities including:
- Swimming pool
- Wine cellar
- Chef's kitchen
- Children's play area
- Alfresco dining
- Meeting rooms
- Podium and rooftop gardens
- Approx. 5-minute walk to Westfield Belconnen (over 200 shops and restaurants)
- Approx. 5-minute drive to Calvary Hospital
- Approx. 2-minute walk to CISAC
- Approx. 2-minute walk to Belconnen Bus Interchange
- Approx. 8-minute walk to the University of Canberra
Please note: the property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Photos: Please note the photos are of display apartments and are for visual purposes for ads only. An in-person or virtual inspection of the property will be required prior to leasing.
Internet: Please note this property has been pre-cabled for VDSL2 Ultra Broadband (NBN not available). iiNet is the available service provider.
Pets: Prospective tenants must obtain prior consent from the owner and body corporate (if applicable) to keep pets on the premises.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in the advertising and marketing of these properties, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies.
Please note: It's not always possible to view the location and access of the carparking or storage cage (if applicable) at the open home. If information relating to these specific inclusions are important to you, please request a private viewing of these spaces in the event you are the successful applicant