Contemporary apartment in the perfect central location
Follow this link to apply now: https://apply.sortedservices.com/#/properties?id=9f9e4a28-c80e-4bf1-b3dd-1ec11093a41b&type=t&agencyCode=AU_TPCO
Midnight presents Braddon's most contemporary fusion of sights, sounds and textures to stimulate every sense, at any hour. Midnight is just minutes from the heart of the CBD and steps from the thriving Braddon shopping and dining precinct.
The thoughtfully designed floor plan incorporates a stylish kitchen complete with stone benchtops and stainless-steel European appliances, an open plan living area, generously proportioned bedroom with built-in storage, plus a private entertaining alfresco area that effortlessly creates flexible spaces between indoor and outdoor living.
Additional features include reverse-cycle air conditioning, intercom system, double glazed windows and basement parking with storage.
With expansive views towards the City, enjoy all the benefits that the Inner City lifestyle has to offer. Wander to a breakfast hideaway, book dinner at one Canberra's premier restaurants or relax listening to live music on a Sunday afternoon at one of Braddon's thriving pubs – the location has it all!
• Contemporary kitchen with SMEG appliances and soft-close cabinetry
• Covered balcony with views to City and Black Mountain
• Large built-in mirrored robe
• Split-system air conditioning
• Clever storage inclusions
• Security intercom
• Basement car space and allocated storage unit
• Parcel Locker system for deliveries
• Heated 25m Indoor Pool, Gym & Sauna
• Braddon Merchant Café and the Midnight Bar in building
• Extensive private and public underground parking with a storage cage.
• Approx. 1-minute walk to Lonsdale Street cafes, bars and restaurants
• Approx. 5-minute walk to the Canberra CBD
• Approx. 14-minute drive to Canberra domestic and international airport
Please note: the property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Internet: Please note this property has been pre-cabled for VDSL2 Ultra Broadband (NBN not available). iiNet is the available service provider.
Pets: Prospective tenants must obtain prior consent from their owners and body corporate to keep pets on the premises
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in the advertising and marketing of these properties, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies.??
Please note: It's not always possible to view the location and access of the carparking or storage cage (if applicable) at the open home. If information relating to these specific inclusions are important to you, please request a private viewing of these spaces in the event you are the successful applicant