Perfect downsize or entry level family home
Set on an easy-care block in a family friendly suburb, this well-sized, original condition 4 bedroom ensuite home is conveniently located close to schools, shops, public transport and is perfect for those seeking an affordable entry into the popular suburb of Isabella Plains.
Structurally sound, this single level home boasts incredible value and offers plenty of scope for further capital enhancement. As you enter the home you are welcomed into the large lounge room that provides a bright and light space for the whole family to entertain or relax and unwind after a busy day.
The kitchen is centred at the heart of the home and is both functional and practical in design, featuring an gas cooktop and oven. There is also ample cupboard and drawer space for all your kitchen needs.
All bedrooms are well sized and 3 include built-in robes for ease of storage. The master bedroom includes an ensuite plus built in robes and the main bathroom is central to the other bedrooms, containing bathtub, shower and separate toilet. This home is ideal for the rough and tumble of family living.
A sizable patio area and pergola connects with the house to create an inviting transition between indoors and out. A great space to entertain and perfect spot for the BBQ. A bonus feature of this home is the free standing studio that might make for the perfect home gym, office or an additional storage room.
With only walking distance to St Mary Mackillop College, minutes to Lake Tuggeranong, Tuggeranong CBD, Erindale Shopping, Leisure Centre and Chisholm shops - this is an ideal lifestyle opportunity and a highly convenient location for the entire family.
Summary of features:
- Incredible opportunity for downsizers or first home buyers
- Original condition single level 4 bedroom home
- Quiet, secluded & peaceful street location
- Ideal floor plan with practical living space option
- Kitchen with gas cooktop & oven
- Large separate laundry with rear yard access
- Gas wall heating in family room + ceiling fans to rooms
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling in lounge room
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower & separate toilet
- Pergola offering an extension of covered living space
- Free standing studio that can be used for gym, office or storage
- Concrete driveway with ample off-street parking facilities
- Detached double brick garage with roller door access Key figures:
- Total internal living: 134m²
- Garage 33.64m²
- Block: 492m²
- Rates: $2,340 p.a. approx.
- Land Value $289,000 (2020)
- Build: 1992