Sub-penthouse living at its finest
COVID-19 Update: The 1 person per 2m² rule is applicable at all open for inspections. We ask that you assist us in complying with the current social distancing requirements by socially distancing and using the CBR check in app.
Completed in 2020, High Society is conveniently located in the Republic Precinct. On site, residents have the convenience of Woolworths Metro, BWS, Abode Hotel as well as a variety of retail, commercial, food and beverage coming soon. High Society provides easy access to the CBD and beyond, via arterial roads and public transport networks.
Residence 2605 sits on the sub-penthouse level and is sure to captivate with endless views, soaring ceiling heights, with light & bright living areas wrapped in double glazed comfort glass. It has ample space and storage with all 3 bedrooms having mirrored Built-in robes and the full-sized laundry with linen storage.
Residents will enjoy the short walk to Emu Bank's restaurants and Westfield Belconnen while enjoying sweeping views of the district and Lake Ginninderra from their apartment. Public transport surrounds the precinct with easy access to universities, the CBD and surrounding areas.
• Stone benchtops
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double glazed windows
• Smeg appliances
• Dryer included
• Chef's kitchen and dining, private cinema, work space and meeting room, infinity pool, spa, sauna, gym and yoga studio
• Sky garden and BBQ areas
• 5-minutes walk to Westfield Belconnen
• 5-minutes drive to Calvary Private and Public Hospital
• 15-minutes drive to Canberra CBD
• Living area: 110m²
• Balcony: 12m²
• Strata Levies: $1010 p.q
• General Rates: $450 p.q approx
• Tax (investors) : $600 p.q approx
Explaining the private treaty process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.