The one you've been searching high & low for!
Welcome to your new home at number 3 of 6 Watts Street, Greenway, one of only 8 townhouses in the complex.
It offers a highly sought-after & rarely found, single level, three-bedroom, two- bathroom, 2-car garage home only a moment's walk to the lake.
Upon entry, you are welcomed into the formal living area. Offering an abundance of natural light via a high ceiling void. This space along with all three bedrooms has been freshly laid with new carpet underfoot for additional comfort & warmth in the winter.
Moving through the home, you'll find the neat & tidy kitchen & family room - a generous area offering new timber laminate flooring. The kitchen features a 5-burner gas cooktop, electric Omega wall oven & Smeg built in dishwasher for added convenience. A built-in breakfast bar offers additional family integration during mealtimes.
The segregated master bedroom offers a bay window, walk-in robe plus additional robe for ultimate storage. The ensuite with a high ceiling void is in neat original condition
Both bedrooms 2 & 3 toward the rear of the home also have built-in robes & are well sized.
The main bathroom is in neat original condition & offers both a bath & shower.
Heading outdoors you'll find the covered entertainment area plus paved courtyard space perfect for entertaining all year round.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure such a rare property with so many great features & localities a stone's throw away.
- Rare 3-bedroom ensuite home
- Above average building report
- Single level
- New flooring throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Abundance of natural light
- High ceiling in main living area & kitchen
- Oversized double garage with internal access
- Segregated master bedroom
- Large courtyard
- Garden shed
- Easy-care back yard
- Split system heating cooling unit
- Gas wall heater
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe + built-in wall robe
- Moments walk to Lake Tuggeranong
- 4-minute drive to the thriving South.Point centre
- 13-minute drive to Canberra Hospital
- 21-minute drive to City Centre
- 23 minute drive to Canberra Airport
- 127m² living space
- 39m² garage
- 2.5 star energy efficiency rating
- 1993 build date
- Strata fees $575 p.q. approx.
- Rates $530 p.q. approx.
- Land tax $183 p.q. approx. (investors only)
- Rental estimate: $550 - $580 per week