The oracle says 'THIS IS THE ONE'
Situated in the highly regarded 'Oracle' development is this well presented 1 bedroom apartment conveniently positioned just a short walk to the vibrant Westfield Belconnen Shopping precinct.
The contemporary designed and styled apartment features modern fixtures and easy care living in a highly sought after location.
The spacious floor plan incorporates a chic kitchen complete with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, large open plan living and dining area, generously sized bedroom with mirrored built in robes, modern bathroom and east facing balcony enabling the sun to stream into the living area and bedroom every morning.
Additional features include reverse cycle air conditioning, secure basement parking, storage cage and resort style facilities, which includes an in-ground swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and steam room.
Enjoy the convenience of the Westfield shopping precinct across the road, offering restaurants, bars and cafés. Calvary hospital, the University of Canberra, the bus interchange and numerous amenities all within walking distance.
This apartment is at the centre of everything you need to make for a desirable first home, downsize or investment opportunity.
- Large bedroom with built-in mirrored robes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Full height tiling in bathroom
- Large east facing balcony
- Basement parking and storage cage
- Intercom access
- Resort-style amenities – pool, gym, spa and steam room
- Communal BBQ areas
Points of Interest:
- Canberra Labor Club 50 metres
- Belconnen Fresh Food Markets 500 metres
- Cafe's, Bars and Restaurants 800 metres
- Cisac and Club Lime 800 metres
- Westfield Belconnen 850 metres
- University of Canberra 1.1km
- Lake Ginninderra and Lake Ginninderra College 1.3km
- Radford College 2.7km
- Calvary Hospital 2.8km
- Living area: 66.5m²
- Balcony: 18m²
- Total Area: 84.5m²
- Strata levies: $762 p.q. approx
- Rates: $324 p.q. approx
- Land tax: $377 p.q. approx
- Build: 2011
- EER: 6 stars