STAGE 2 - Superbly appointed 3 bedroom townhouses
COVID-19 Update: For up to date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/
STAGE 2 NOW Selling - Over 60% sold and moving fast!
Rockwell has been officially confirmed as eligible for the $15K Home Builder Grant by ACT Revenue.
Rockwell has multiple other INCENTIVES^ - there's something for everyone! Contact The Property Collective to discuss.
Display suite - located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Architecturally designed, Rockwell has been curated with the future occupants in mind. Each residence is superbly appointed with premium fixtures and fittings.
The designer kitchen boasts stone benchtops, soft close drawers and quality appliances.
Double glazed sliding doors and windows combine with quality insulation to promote thermal performance and provide a superior acoustic environment and high energy efficiency ratings.
Rockwell hints at a future of high-standard, modern living with the inclusion of several pre-wired USB ports to each residence.
Situated in the desirable and convenient location of Bruce, Rockwell boasts an array of carefully considered three bedroom layouts - each with generous open plan living space, entertainer's courtyard, ensuite to the master suite, an internally accessible two-car garage and an abundance of storage throughout. At Rockwell, there is a home for everyone.
Luxury features include:
- Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
- Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
- Expansive open plan living - option to upgrade to engineered timber floors
- AEG ceran electric cooktop - gas option available
- Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
- Externally ducted Euro range hood
- Stone benchtop
- Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
- LED downlights throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Generous storage throughout
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North - moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine - presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER of 6.4 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction and floorplan. Refer to contract for specifics.
**Advertised price subject to purchaser's eligibility for grants and incentives. Purchasers should seek their own legal and financial advice.**'
^Terms and conditions apply.