STAGE 2 - 26/33 Braybrooke Street
COVID-19 Update: For up to date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/
STAGE 2 NOW SELLING - Move in Mid 2021!
Rockwell has been officially confirmed as eligible for the $15K Home Builder Grant by ACT Revenue.
Rockwell has multiple other INCENTIVES^ - there's something for everyone! Contact The Property Collective to discuss.
Display suite - located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Architecturally designed, these three-bedroom ensuite Rockwell homes boast 147m2 of internal space. The ground level provides the perfect platform for relaxed living and entertaining with generous open plan living opening out to a large sun-drenched courtyard.
Rockwell is conveniently located in the highly desirable suburb of Bruce on the cusp of the Inner North. The University of Canberra, Canberra Institute of Technology, the prestigious Radford College, Calvary Hospital, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and the Belconnen Town Centre are all within easy access.
Luxury features include:
- Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
- Generous open plan living - option to upgrade to engineered timber floors
- Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining space
- Stylish kitchen
- AEG ceramic electric cooktop -gas option available
- Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
- Externally ducted Euro rangehood
- Stone benchtop
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Generous storage throughout
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North - moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine - presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range: 6.8 to 6.9 stars. Individual EERs dependent on the unit type & final construction. Refer to the contract for specifics.
**Advertised price subject to purchaser's eligibility for grants and incentives. Purchasers should seek their own legal and financial advice.**
^Terms and conditions apply.