Secure your place on Athllon
This spacious 2-bedroom apartment ideal for first home buyers, upsizers, or investors looking to seek a solid return. Located within walking distance to major public service buildings, cafes & restaurants, new owners will appreciate the turnkey lifestyle on offer.
They don't build them like they use to' couldn't be truer when assessing 4/102 Athllon Drive. This unit offers 96m² of living space and a good size balcony, which is rarely found in today's market. The open plan living provides flexibility and can easily accommodate a lounge and dining table. No matter the occasion, friends & family will feel truly welcomed in this oversized living/dining room. The stylish kitchen provides endless stone benchtop space and comes complete with a stainless-steel dishwasher, oven, and an electric cooktop. Whether it's a quick meal to go or a feast fit for a king, this kitchen is sure to impress the fastidious chef.
Both bedrooms are overly generous in size, easily able to accommodate a king size bed and also have Built-in robes. The master bedroom is light-filled and feature the ensuite. The second bedroom is conveniently serviced by the main bathroom. Complete with a bathtub and shower, the main bathroom is well laid out and presents extremely well with additional floor to ceiling tiling on display.
Due to the unique design and sizable plan, the apartment features a surprising storage room, perfect for a walk-in pantry or just housing all your wears, an added bonus that just isn't in your standard 2 bed apartments. Finally, the icing on the cake, is the handy study desk, a must-have in this day and age, giving you the ability to work at home.
Throughout the warmer months, residents will truly appreciate the balcony which showcases stunning views across the Brindabella's. On a warmer summer's night, this balcony captures a beautiful sunset that new owners can sit back, relax and enjoy over a beverage.
Opportunities like this don't last long! Contact Nathan to organise your inspection today!
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Study desk
- Full-sized storage room/WIP
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- New LED downlights throughout
- Stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Painted throughout
- 1 basement parking
- Lock up storage cage
- Walking distance to pubs, clubs & cafes
- Close to public transport
- 96m² total living approx. + balcony
- Year of construction: 2007
- EER rating of 6 stars
- Strata fees: $902 p.q. approx.
- Rates: $500 p.q. approx.
- Land tax: (investors only) $650 p.q. approx.
- Rental estimate: $460-$480 p.w. approx.
Explaining the offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.