The Wright Place at the Right Time
Located in the highly sought after 'Panorama' development, it's my pleasure to present this immaculately presented 2-bedroom, tri-level townhouse.
A well-designed floor plan allows the property to suit many buyers including investors and first home buyers.
As soon as you step into the home you will feel a sense of light and space. Designed with functionality and comfort for everyday living, this home is built with quality fittings and modern finishes throughout.
This beautifully presented home boasts two generously sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, modern ensuite and bathroom upstairs. The chic kitchen comes complete with quality appliances, electric cooktop, dishwasher and spacious stone bench and storage options. The living areas are spacious and flow seamlessly out to the balcony with panoramic views.
One of the stand out features of this beautiful home is the amazing views of Mt Stromlo and access to some of the best walking, running and biking trails in the ACT, all at your doorstep.
Wright is part of the thriving Molonglo Valley and located adjacent to Weston Creek. Enjoy the convenience of your central location, with only a short drive to Cooleman Court, Woden, Belconnen and the City via the Tuggeranong Parkway.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast or you just want a place where you can come home and relax, then this is the place for you!
- 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car design
- Single lock up garage with auto doors plus additional space for workbench
- Additional allocated open car space
- Plenty of visitor parking at the front and rear of the home
- Large courtyard at front, perfect for pets
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Kitchen with electric stove and oven, double sink, ample storage and bench space
- Fridge, dishwasher, dryer, washing machine all included
- Timber laminate flooring throughout living areas
- Carpet to bedrooms and stairs
- Lounge room with balcony and amazing views
-Master bedroom with ensuite, balcony and amazing views
- Only one shared wall
- The best walking, running and biking trails at your doorstep
- Minutes to shops and local schools
- Living area: 100m²
- Garage: 33m²
- Strata levies: $733 p.q. approx
- Rates: $152 p.q. approx
- Build: 2015
- EER: 4.5 stars