Beautifully positioned within a cosmopolitan lifestyle development, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment offers the perfect opportunity for executive
Boasting an open plan living area with large stylish kitchen appointed with stainless SMEG appliances including ducted range hood, induction cooktop, oven & undermount sink. The main bedroom is oversize & has a walk-in-robe & access to a private balcony, while the other two bedrooms are generously proportioned & offer built-in storage. Entertaining is a breeze with a private terrace, which ideally flows out through double sliding doors off the living area. The main bathroom is beautifully finished with full height tiling, semi frameless shower screen & wall-hung vanity.
Double basement parking with storage plus development facilities like onsite bike hub, car wash and a concierge to collect your parcels when you are not home plus a unique u Level 8 resort style features of an infinity edge pool, stunning park views, a gourmet kitchen, and high-tech entertainment facilities, all available for the exclusive use of residents and their guests.
Overlooking Glebe Park & only just minute's walk to the Canberra Centre as well as the thriving café, restaurant & bar precinct, this is a unique opportunity for live in owners or investors alike.
• Industry leading appliances, fittings and fixtures including stone benchtops and ducted range hoods
• Engineered timber floors
• Double glazed windows and an abundance of natural light
• Heating and cooling
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with wall hung vanities
• The ultimate amenity: exclusive penthouse on Level 8 with infinity edge pool overlooking Glebe Park bookable for an unforgettable escape.
• Stunning rooftop viewing and entertaining areas
• Convenient amenities such as bike hub, car wash and concierge to collect your parcels when you are not home
• Private underground parking
• Lift access
• Views of Mt Ainslie, the CBD and iconic Glebe Park
• 1 min walk to Canberra Centre
• 6 min walk to Braddon restaurants, cafes and bars
• 7 min walk to Light Rail City Stop
• 8 min walk to Lake Burley Griffin
• 10 min walk to Australian National University
• 11 min drive to Canberra Domestic & International Airport