Quintessential family living in the heart of the ever-popular suburb of Fadden!
COVID-19 Update: We ask that people maintain social distancing at our open for inspections where possible.
Buyers price guide from $1,250,000+
Offering all the key ingredients for generous family living now & multi-generational extras for years to come, welcome to your new home!
Situated in the tightly held & highly sought-after suburb of Fadden, this generous property will impress even the most astute of buyers searching for their dream forever home.
Occupying an enviable land holding of over 1,000m² the home spills over two thoughtfully & carefully crafted levels. The upper level of the residence offers access to 5 of the 6 generous & oversized bedrooms, 2 of the 3 bathrooms & 2 of the 3 family-oriented living areas, as well as the practically designed kitchen space. The lower level of the residence offers access to the 6th bedroom or study space, generous rumpus room, laundry room & additional bathroom.
Upon entry you are welcomed into the formal lounge & dining space, light & bright offering the perfect space to relax, unwind & enjoy the company of friends & family alike.
Moving through you'll find the fully renovated kitchen which features quality stainless-steel appliances even the most discerning home master chef will approve of, including 900mm 5-burner gas cooktop & electric oven below, newly installed built-in dishwasher & ample bench/prep space.
Flowing from the kitchen area is the large family room, a practical renovation has seen this space transform & provide a myriad of storage options along one of the boundary walls, perfect for the large family storage needs.
The 5 bedrooms on this upper level are all oversized & feature built-in storage of their own & are carpeted underfoot. The main bedroom features a walk-in robe & neat & tidy ensuite.
The main bathroom has undergone a facelift over the years & features floor to ceiling tiling as well as a bath & shower, perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
Heading downstairs to the lower level of the home you'll find the custom & purpose built, 6th bedroom/study which originally was home to a music room. This space is fully insulated, with acoustic panels, acoustic plasterboard & a solid door. Intentionally fitted with extra power outlets & Ethernet points the multi-purpose room lets the mind run wild with options this space could be used for.
Adjoining this downstairs bedroom is the third living area in the home, perfect for a family rumpus, multi-purpose cinema room or multi-generational living space, the options are endless. Attached is the third bathroom featuring, shower, toilet & vanity.
Outdoor entertainment has been well & truly taken care of, offering multiple spaces for all to enjoy. The standout & undoubtedly fan favourite during the warmer summer months for gatherings with family & friends alike is the covered deck area flowing from the upstairs family & kitchen space.
A truly unique offering the whole family will love, do not miss your opportunity to secure your dream home in an enviable locale many dream of occupying!
• Oversized family home in popular suburb
• 6 generous bedrooms
• Multi-generational living options for now or the future
• Multiple living areas throughout
• Fully renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances & abundance of storage options
• Built-in dishwasher
• Impressive island benchtop with breakfast bar
• Mixture of double-glazing & single-glazing throughout
• Ducted gas heating zoned throughout the home
• Evaporative cooling throughout upper level of the home
• Built-in storage throughout all bedrooms
• Renovated main bathroom with both bath & shower
• Oversized main bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Walk-in linen press
• Large rumpus room with separate access point
• Renovated downstairs bathroom
• 4 x rain water tanks
• Solar powered skylights featured in walk-in robe, linen press, stairwell & laundry
• Large laundry shoot opposite main bathroom
• Oversized laundry room with myriad of storage options
• Expansive covered outdoor entertainment deck with new roofing
• Additional paved outdoor entertainment space & separate BBQ area outdoors
• Established front & rear yards
• Multiple off-street parking options
• Oversized single garage + ample under house storage
• Above average building report
• Freshly externally painted
• Substantial 287m² living space
• Generous 1064m² block
• Original build date 1982
• Extension/renovation dates 2010 - 2017
• Energy efficiency rating of 2.5 stars
• Rental estimate $980 - $1,100 p.w.
• UV $538,000
• Rates $3,421 p.a.
• Land tax $5,107 (investors only)
• Within walking distance to Fadden Primary School
• Within walking distance to multiple greenspaces & kids playgrounds
• Only a 3-minute drive approx. to Holy Family Primary School
• Only a 4-minute drive approx. to Gowrie Primary School
• Only a 4-minute drive approx. to the thriving Erindale Shopping Centre