Renovated & ready to move-in to immediately!
COVID-19 Update: We ask that people maintain social distancing at our open for inspections where possible.
A quiet loop street locale, offering an opportunity to break into the market, secure your downsize home or add to the investment portfolio, welcome to your new home!
Upon entry, you are welcomed into the light filled formal living room, offering a generous space for the whole family to relax & unwind. Moving through the home you'll find the kitchen & family/meals area.
The fully renovated kitchen enjoys direct views of the entire yard space & expansive outdoor entertainment area beyond. Featuring electric appliances, granite benchtops, ample cupboard space both above & below bench as well practical breakfast bar area, it's hard not to instantly fall in love!
All three bedrooms within the home are well sized & two of the three feature built in storage of their own.
The main bathroom has seen a facelift over the years & presents in neat & tidy condition with bath & shower, perfect for the whole family!
Heading outdoors you'll find both the impressive & expansive covered outdoor entertainment area. Paved & opening straight onto the lush yard beyond this space offers year-round entertainment & relaxation for both yourself, family & friends.
Beyond is the established & low-maintenance yard. Offering ultimate privacy with fencing to all sides, established hedging & level lawn area for the pets & kids to wear off their energy.
Offering a ready to move into, light filled & functional family home, this one has everything you've been searching for & more!
• Single-level residence
• Fully renovated kitchen with electric appliances & granite benchtops
• Bamboo timber flooring throughout living areas & kitchen
• Freshly painted throughout
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• New window furnishings throughout
• Updated main bathroom with both bath & shower
• Split system heating/cooling unit
• Segregated living areas
• Paved outdoor area
• Large, covered pergola
• Level lawn area
• Private hedged rear yard
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Large double metal garage + single carport
• 103m² living space
• 87m² car accommodation
• 825m² level block
• Rental estimate: $630 - $650 p.w.
• Energy efficiency rating of 0.5 stars
• Year of construction: 1992
• Rates $2,442 p.a. approx.
• Land tax $3,300 p.a. approx. (investors only)
• UV $316,000
• Only 350 metres to local Charles Conder Primary School
• Only 170 metres to local Conder Early Childhood Centre
• Only a 3-minute drive approx. to local Lanyon High School
• Only a 4-minute drive approx. to local Saint Clare of Assisi Primary School
• Only a 4-minute drive approx. to the thriving Lanyon Marketplace
Explaining the private treaty process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.