Spacious 1 bedroom apartment with 2-bedroom proportions & features!
With over 70m² of living accommodation you will love everything that this property has on offer. Hardwood timber flooring, a large kitchen with wrap around bench top and a living space that allows for dining as well as a work from home space without compromising on your lounge. This one bedroom apartment has the feel of a much larger property which is enhanced by the dual aspect in both the living and bedrooms with the indoor/outdoor flow complimented by sliding doors out onto a large entertaining space.
Those wanting plenty of storage will appreciate the dual sided walk through robe connecting the bedroom to the bathroom as well as the large built in storage that is positioned as an extension of your kitchen. There is so much space for you and whatever your lifestyle needs.
The development is perfectly positioned in the well established community of Harrison, the local shops, cafes and eateries all close by and the light rail on your doorstop for those wanting to access Gungahlin Town Centre or the City quickly.
The appeal for this type of property is wide being a perfect step into the property market as a 1st home or investment, likewise downsizers will love the easy life and low maintenance living on offer with the home.
• 1 Bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in a low-rise development
• Open plan living with beautiful indoor-outdoor connection to balcony
• Hardwood timber flooring in the main living space
• Large kitchen footprint with wrap around benchtop
• Walk in wardrobe off the bedroom
• Internal European laundry with dryer included
• Secure single carpark
• Lift access to apartment level with security intercom for guests
• Pet friendly complex
• Pool area and BBQ facilities
• Nearest tram stop 3 minutes on foot
• Gungahlin 5 minutes by tram
• Canberra CBD 19 minutes by tram
• Woolworths & Franklin shopping precinct 5 mins on foot
• Internal living 65m²
• Balcony 13m²
• Strata: $1,402 p.q approx.
• Rates: $430 p.q approx.
• Land Tax $495 p.q. (investors only)
•Rental Estimate $430 - $450 per week
• Short Stay Av nightly rent $130 per night
• EER: 6.5 *s
Explaining the private treaty process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that
we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on
when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.