Space, versatility and an outdoor space you will love.
This large one bedroom apartment has a floorplan that is perfect for those wanting so much more from their property. The main living space is complimented by a separate dining area on one side and a large terrace on the other ensuring you will enjoy indoor/outdoor entertaining all year round. A separate study nook means that a home office can also be set up away from the central living area of the apartment. Recent upgrades to the home have seen plantation shutters added in the master bedroom, new tiling in both the kitchen and bathroom and timber flooring throughout the entire living area enhancing the premium feel throughout the whole apartment.
Printers Way is in a quiet location in Kingston, perfect for those wanting the shopping amenity of Old Kingston a short walk away in one direction, and access to Lake Burley Griffin a short stroll through The Kingston Foreshore in the other. With so many options close by it will be hard to decide where to have your morning coffee. The position in Kingston also sees close proximity to Wentworth Avenue giving easy access to the rest of the Inner South with Manuka and the Fyshwick Markets less than 3 minutes by car.
Come for an inspection and fall in love with 125/54 Printers Way.
• Large one bedroom apartment on level 3.
• Extra large balcony with views across mature shared gardens.
• Segregated living areas with dining and study nooks separate to the main living accommodation.
• Brand new timber flooring throughout the living area.
• Both kitchen & bathrooms have been retiled.
• Window coverings inclusive of plantation shutters in the bedroom.
• Pet Friendly complex
• Strata Fees $1,203 per ¼
• Land Tax (if rented) $636.97 per ¼
• Rates $546.93 per ¼
• Rental Estimate $500 - $520 per wk
• Water & sewerage $175 per ¼
• Kingston Foreshore & access to Lake Burley Griffin - 2 mins walk
• 'Old Kingston' & Supabarn Precinct – 4 mins walk
• Canberra Railway Station – 4 mins walk
• Fyshwick Markets – 3 mins drive
• Manuka – 3 mins drive
• Canberra CBD – 8 mins drive
• Canberra Airport – 10 mins drive
Explaining the private treaty process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.