COVID-19 Update: We ask that people maintain social distancing at our open for inspections where possible.
Follow this link to apply now: https://apply.sortedservices.com/#/properties?id=c6cf70a4-8ba1-4e12-aaca-7cf39d91d205&type=t&agencyCode=AU_TPCO
Located within Kingston's iconic 'Lakefront' development, this apartment sets the standard for foreshore living at its finest. The one-bedroom design boasts luxury inclusions and access to Lakefront's premier facilities.
This apartment uses open plan living and floor-to-ceiling windows to create a bright and airy feeling that resonates throughout. The kitchen offers stone bench tops, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances, all while overlooking the large open plan living room. The king-sized bedroom has access to the outside balcony as well as the luxurious bathroom which includes double basin and marble floor to ceiling tiles.
Lakefront additionally features resort-like facilities which are second-to-none on the foreshore, such as an infinity edged swimming pool that looks back over the lake towards the city, as well as a large gym. This apartment also offers a restricted access basement car space and a lockable storage cage.
Centrally located, the Kingston Foreshore is Canberra's hub for lifestyle options, with boutique Manuka & Kingston shopping, the Old Bus Depot Markets, and a boardwalk lined with bars, restaurants & cafes all moments from your doorstep.
• Large one bedroom apartment with desirable outlook
• Light filled living room with views of Lake Burley Griffin & Jerrabomberra Wetlands
• Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances
• Marble double basin two-way bathroom/ensuite
• European style laundry with dryer & washing machine included
• Voice and video access control for guests
• Single underground parking bay plus lock up storage cage
• Infinity edged pool and fully equipped gym in complex
- Total internal living: 64m²
- Balcony: 10m² approx.
- Approx. 1-minute walk to Kingston Foreshore shops, cafes and restaurants
- Approx. 3-minute drive to the Kingston shops
- Approx. 9-minute drive to the City centre
- Approx. 10-minute drive to Canberra Airport
Availability: August 17, 2022
Pets: Prospective tenants must obtain prior consent from the owner and body corporate (if applicable) to keep pets on the premises.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in the advertising and marketing of the property, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies.