Grand Central Towers – 3-bedroom ensuite unit with unobstructed sweeping northern views
COVID-19 Update: We ask that people maintain social distancing at our open for inspections where possible.
Perched on the 15th floor of Woden's most luxuriously appointed development, an outstanding opportunity awaits those seeking convenient living. The apartment itself boasts an impressive range of inclusions; three large bedrooms with built-in robes, two ultra-modern and stylish bathrooms, a spacious kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, open plan living and flows effortlessly to the balcony that captures divine views.
Residents also enjoy Grand Central's superb range of amenities, which features the stunning pool area, barbecue facilities, fully equipped gym, lounge, library and so much more. Set in the heart of Woden with shopping centres, trendy cafes, restaurants and bars at your doorstep, the location also advantages from its proximity to Canberra Hospital and the future TAFE and light rail.
• Light-filled living and dining space
• Private balcony/outdoor entertaining area
• Designer kitchen features stone benchtops, Smeg appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Double glaze windows
• Bathrooms include ceiling-height tiles, mirror cabinets
• Contemporary, neutral colour scheme
• Split system heating and cooling
• Secure double basement parking
• Generous storage
• Exclusive variety of resident amenities
• Pool, gym, BBQ facilities, lounge, library, bike workshop, plus accessible conference and party rooms available for private use
• Internal living 96m²
• Balcony 8m²
• Body corp $1089 p.q. (Including sinking fund levies)
• Rates $395 p.q.
• Land tax $452 p.q.
Explaining the private treaty process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.