Is this one of the best views in Canberra?
Imagine uninterrupted water vistas from your generous North facing living space, imagine morning coffee or entertaining guests on your large terrace illuminated with water glistening in the back drop. Imagine a home with luxurious finishes and design elements with owner occupiers in mind. Stop imagining and come and inspect 1607 in Belconnen's most desirable apartment development Cirrus, perfectly positioned on the shores of Lake Ginninderra.
With over 100m² of living accommodation in this home you will appreciate the space on offer in every part of the property. Seamless living from the main living/dining area through full height & width stacker doors to the secluded balcony creates one large space that is sure to impress visitors and gives you flexibility with your living and entertaining needs. Features such as fully ducted heating & cooling, designer feature lighting throughout and higher ceilings all confirm why this development has liveability at the forefront of its design. The kitchen is equipped with SMEG appliances, soft close cabinetry and a large stone bench which also incorporates a casual dining area. The luxurious feel extends to both bathrooms which have designer basins, feature lighting and monsoon rain showers. You will appreciate the clever layout in the home with good segregation between the bedrooms meaning when visitors come to stay both you and them have privacy when you retire to bed.
Aside from near direct access to the lake, the resort style amenity at Cirrus abounds. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to keeping fit be your preference laps of the pool or some weights at the well equipped gym. Alternatively your social calendar will be kept busy with some of Belconnen's best coffee shops a short stroll away and all of the dining and shopping options of Westfield Belconnen less than 5 minutes on foot.
Those who live in Cirrus love it here, don't miss your opportunity to join them!
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on level 16.
• Double side by side parking in the secure garage.
• Work form home space away from the main living accommodation.
• North facing open plan living, dining flowing out to a generous balcony.
• Luxurious full wall floor to ceiling sheer curtains in the living.
• High quality night/day roller blinds in the bedrooms.
• Recessed lighting in living and well positioned spot lighting elsewhere.
• SMEG kitchen appliances.
• Stone bench top with shark nose edge with complimentary splashback.
• Separate Laundry Room complete with clothes dryer.
• Designer bathroom suites with podium basins, brushed chrome hardware and illuminated vanities.
• Large covered outside space with uninterrupted views to Lake Ginninderra.
• Ducted heating & cooling throughout.
• Double glazed windows.
• Well positioned European Laundry separate from other key areas of the apartment.
• Additional storage in the basement.
• Lake Ginninderra – 1 minute on foot
• Westfield Belconnen – 2 minutes on foot
• Belconnen Markets – 4 minutes by car
• Canberra CBD – 15 minutes by car
The Numbers :
• Total internal living 100m²
• Balcony size 14m
• EER 6*s
• Strata Levies $1,408.33 per ¼
• Rates $1,703.44 pa.
• Land Tax (if renting) $513.31 per ¼
• Rental Estimate $690 - $730 per wk.