Live large with this single level, multi-generational home!
COVID-19 Update: We ask that people maintain social distancing at our open for inspections where possible.
Very rarely does a home that offers so much present itself to market. This fully renovated home has it all, space indoors & outdoors with practicality for now & years to come. It is ready for you to move in and enjoy, welcome to your new home!
Upon entry you are welcomed into the foyer, immediately you will realise the scale & large proportions this home has to offer. On your left the light filled & segregated formal living room provides generous space for the whole family to relax & unwind. Adjoining this space, the formal dining area offers ample space for family gatherings. Moving through the home you'll find the oversized family room & kitchen. Modern & easy-care tiled flooring has been laid in this high traffic area to make everyday life a breeze!
The true hub of every home & hive of family activity, the stunning solid timber kitchen offers expansive granite benchtops, a myriad of storage options as well as quality appliances even the discerning home chef will approve of.
Additional features include a breakfast bar, built-in dishwasher & seamless flow through to your outdoor entertainment area that's accessed via large sliding doors allowing the ultimate luxury of bringing the outdoors in.
All five bedrooms within the home are of generous proportions. Two master suites and all with built in storage.
The main bedroom features a walk-in robe, fully renovated ensuite & the generous space all master suites deserve.
Luxurious modern main bathroom with dual sink vanity, large soaking bathtub & separate shower. Adjacent to the bathroom a very practical powder room.
The fifth bedroom is a second master suite, this enormous space features its own updated ensuite & direct external access via sliding doors. There are a myriad of options for this space to suit any family – teenage retreat, in-law suite, hobby room or rumpus.
Heading outdoors you'll find both the impressive & expansive covered outdoor entertainment area. This space offers year-round entertainment & relaxation for both yourself, family & friends.
Beyond is the established & low-maintenance yard. Offering ultimate privacy with Colorbond fencing right round, level lawn area, raised veggie patches & established fruit trees, all that's left to do is move in & enjoy!
Ready to move into, light filled & functional family living, this one has everything & more you've been searching for!
• Single level generous 5-bedroom residence with 3 car garage with electric doors
• Multi-generational family home
• 252m² internal living + 72m² car accommodation
• Generous circular driveway offering ample additional off-street parking options
• Large solid timber kitchen with plenty of storage, granite benchtops & breakfast bar
• Separate, split level formal lounge & dining room
• Main bedroom featuring walk-in robe & renovated ensuite
• Renovated main bathroom
• Powder room
• Built-in storage to all 5 bedrooms
• 5th bedroom/rumpus with updated ensuite & external access
• Freshly painted throughout
• Ducted & multi-zoned gas heating throughout
• Slow combustion wood fireplace in family room
• Multiple split system heating/cooling units
• Instant gas hot water system
• Electric Vergola covering outdoor entertainment area with outdoor speakers
• Expansive linen cupboard
• Fully renovated laundry
• NBN Fibre to the property
• LED lighting throughout
• Roller shutters
• Fully irrigated with electronic control
• Myriad of fruit trees including apricot, plum, apple & pear
• No unapproved structures
• Above average building report
• 324m² under roofline
• 252m² internal living
• 72m² car accommodation
• Level 824m² block
• 6.6KW solar system
• 4-star energy efficiency rating
• Build date 1993
• Rental estimate: $880 - $900 p.w.
• Rates $3,215 p.a. approx.
• Land tax $4,794 p.a. approx. (investors only)
• Only a 3-minute drive approx. to local Palmerston District Primary School
• Only a 2-minute drive to approx. local IGA X-Press grocery store
• Only a 4-minute drive approx. to local Burgmann Anglican School
• Only a 7-minute drive approx. to local Gold Creek High School
• Only a 5-minute drive approx. to thriving Gungahlin Town Centre