Simply stunning, offering breathtaking views, this is the one!
COVID-19 Update: We ask that people maintain social distancing at our open for inspections where possible.
Searching for a brand new, never lived in purchasing opportunity, then look no further!
Perched high on level 8, this home offers an abundance of natural sunlight, stunning water & mountain views, & over 95m² of indoor & outdoor living space, welcome to your new home!
Sundrenched & practical open plan living is on offer, perfect for relaxing & unwinding, as well as an ideal place for entertaining friends & family when they pop by.
The full-sized kitchen features ample bench space, quality electric appliances, & built-in dishwasher for added convenience. There is also ample cupboard & drawer space both above and below bench for all your kitchen needs.
Both bedrooms are positioned on the sunny north-east aspect of the footprint & are well-proportioned in size. Both also feature built-in storage with mirrored robe doors & the main bedroom an ensuite. The ensuite is well-sized & features a shower, built-in mirrored shaving cabinet & wall mounted vanity.
The main bathroom is well sized & also features a shower, built in mirrored shaving cabinet & wall mounted vanity.
The outdoor balcony is covered & provides the platform to indulge in the simply stunning views on offer here. To your left as far as the eye can see, gorgeous water views & Mount Taylor beyond, to your right picturesque Brindabella Mountain ranges, one must see in person to truly appreciate how special this scene is.
The complex itself features a myriad of luxuries. You will enjoy access to all the resort-style amenities including the 2,002m² rooftop entertaining space featuring infinity pool, spa, sauna and BBQ area.
If you are looking to break into the property market, downsize or even invest then this single level apartment is the perfect opportunity for you to take advantage of.
• North-East facing corner apartment
• Water views
• Mountain views
• Sun drenched living area & bedrooms
• Feature joinery
• Full sized kitchen
• European space-saving laundry with dryer
• Electric appliances
• Built-in dishwasher
• Stone benchtops
• Mirrored sliding wardrobe doors in bedrooms
• Reverse-cycle split system heating cooling units
• Haier 4kg vented clothes dryer
• Two basement car spaces
• Storage cage
• 2002m² of rooftop entertaining featuring infinity pool, spa, sauna and BBQ area
• Approx. 900 metres to Tuggeranong Town centre & 400 metres to the Tuggeranong Square shopping domain which includes a medical centre, Chemist & much more!
• Bus stop approx. 80 metres walk
• Also, only a short moment's walk are multiple restaurants including, Two Before Ten Café, Chong & Co Thai Restaurant & Zucchini Bros Pizza Restaurant
• Only 19 minutes drive approx. to Canberra Airport
• Only 22 minutes drive approx. to the Canberra City
• Easy access to local walking trails and nature reserves
• 88m² internal living space
• 9m² balcony
• 2x basement car space
• Rental estimate $500 - $520 p.w.
• Energy efficiency rating minimum of 6 stars
• Strata levies $607 p.q. approx.
• Rates $350 p.q. approx.
• Land tax $400 p.q. approx. (investors only)
Explaining the private treaty process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.