Auction Unless Sold Prior
Discover the epitome of modern family living in this gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located at 37 Newbery Crescent, Page. Meticulously renovated and thoughtfully updated over the years, this property exudes warmth, quality, and a true homely feel.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a spacious interior boasting multiple living areas, including a formal lounge, dining area, and a delightful meals space. The kitchen has been beautifully renovated to offer both functionality and style, making meal preparation a breeze. The main bedroom is a private sanctuary, complete with beautiful garden views. An exquisite sunroom ties it all together with a seamless flow to the large outdoor area, offering a serene retreat for relaxation.
All bedrooms feature built-in robes, ensuring ample storage space for your family's needs. The property also boasts a double lock-up garage, providing secure parking and extra storage space.
Situated in the heart of Page, this home enjoys a fantastic location being a short walk to Hawker shops and in area for four local primary schools. You'll find yourself just a stone's throw away from the Westfield Belconnen hub and Town Centre, and the new Capital Food Market. And if you need to commute to the city, it's just a short drive away.
This property invites you to move in, unwind, and relish the good life. Don't miss the opportunity to embrace the quiet family lifestyle you've been dreaming of. Contact Obi today to make 37 Newbery Crescent, Page your next cherished home.
• 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car design
• Multiple living areas
• Renovated kitchen, lounge and meals area
• Newly installed double glazed windows
• Formal lounge and dining areas
• Stunning light-filled garden-room with seamless flow into the backyard
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample storage and bench space
• Segregated master bedroom with ceiling fan and luscious garden views
• 3 well-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Full size laundry with external access
• Spacious and private outdoor area, perfect for kids and pets to play
• Large double metal garage
• Extra parking along driveway and front of house
• Easy maintenance gardens
• Walking distance to Hawker, Scullin and Page shops, public transport, parks and nature walks
• Moments to the new Capital Food Markets, the Pinnacle Nature Reserve and Mount Painter
• Stones-throw away from Westfield Belconnen Mall
• Short drive to the Canberra CBD
• Living size: 147m²
• Garden room: 19m2
• Garage: 44m²
• Block size: 921m²
• Unimproved value: $557,000 (2023)
• Rates: $3,208 per annum
• Land tax (investors only): $5,475 per annum
• Rental estimate: $700-$740 per week
• EER: 4.5 stars
• Build: 1968-1971 approx.