Situated in what is quickly becoming one of Tuggeranong's more sought-after suburbs is this well-sized, renovated 3-bedroom home. Featuring an impressive use of space, this home is conveniently located close to schools, Lanyon Marketplace, public transport and is perfect for those seeking an affordable entry into the popular suburb of Gordon.
Entering the home, you will find a family-friendly space designed to suit all occasions from entertaining guests to relaxing after a day at work. Boasting a north east aspect, natural sun floods the kitchen and living room all year round.
All bedrooms are generous in size, all with built-in storage. There is more than enough room for your little ones as well as hosting friends and family for various events and occasions. Personal comfort is assured year-round with ducted gas heating plus reverse cycle heating and cooling.
White tiles create a sleek look in the 2-way bathroom which has been tastefully renovated and includes both a bathtub, semi-frameless shower and toilet. A bonus feature is the second toilet, conveniently separate from the main bathroom, allowing dual use of the space.
The rear garden offers enough space for kids, pets or outdoor entertaining. You will appreciate the beautiful outlook towards Mt Stranger and Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve. Car accommodation is provided by a single carport with ample off-street parking.
It's easy to see this property presents an outstanding first home or investment opportunity and won't last long. Make sure to attend the first available inspection to avoid missing out.
Summary of Features:
- Spacious light-filled 3-bedroom home in elevated location
- Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac street
- Views of Mt Stranger & Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve
- Fabulous floor plan with practical living space options
- Timber laminate floorboards throughout lounge + dining
- Large renovated kitchen with ample bench space + storage options
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven + dishwasher
- Large separate laundry with rear yard access
- Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Renovated 2-way bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet
- Second separate toilet making this home ideal for family living
- Tastefully landscaped & established gardens
- Single carport plus ample off street parking
- Front courtyard plus secure rear yard gardens
- Rear yard is enclosed making this space child & pet friendly
- Convenient location close by shops, schools & public transport
- Total internal living: 117.85m²
- Carport: 15.2m²
- Block: 411m²
- Land value: $252,000 (2020)
- Rates: $2,224 p.a.
- Build: 1993
- EER 2.5 Star