Exceptional waterfront lifestyle
COVID-19 Update: We ask that people maintain social distancing at our open for inspections where possible.
Ideally positioned on the top of level 4 is this spacious 2-bedroom ensuite apartment, situated in the popular suburb of Greenway within 'Southport'. With over 101m2 of indoor and outdoor living, this one-of-a-kind apartment has impressive lakeside water views and is perfect for buyers seeking style and convenience in a desirable location.
When you step into this spacious home, you'll love the open plan and unique cross ventilation design. The bedrooms are nicely segregated, allowing for your own space and privacy, with a courtyard and balcony designed to maximise the indoor-outdoor connection. Here you'll find more than enough space to entertain friends and accommodate multiple indoor-outdoor settings.
The view off the balcony is second to none, with unobstructed views of the water right out to Mt Taylor and beyond. One could be forgiven for enjoying their morning coffee in the sunshine while watching the autumn hot air balloons drift by in the distance.
Those that live here will live an enviable lifestyle. Where else in Canberra can you access all the resort-style amenities including your very own 25-metre lap pool for those warmer summer days, a plunge pool + sunken lounge in the courtyard to read your favourite novel. You can work out in the elite performance gym or unwind and relax in the luxury sauna after a long day. Entertain with friends and enjoy a glass of wine in the outdoor entertainment area overlooking the lake and surrounding mountain ranges. Picture the lifestyle.
This modern apartment also offers a double secure basement carpark with lockable storage cage. The North-East aspect is perfect for Canberra's climate and has contributed to the excellent EER score of 6 stars. This means there would be very little energy required year-round to heat or cool the apartment thus saving you money.
A special offering that is conveniently located on the edge of the local business district, with access to lake walking tracks, any government departments, Southpoint shopping centre plus only a short moment's walk to multiple restaurants including, Two Before Ten Café, Chong & Co Thai Restaurant & Zucchini Bros Pizza Restaurant. It's easy to see that this apartment is at the centre of everything and makes for a desirable first home, downsize or investment opportunity.
- Modern 2 bedroom ensuite apartment with North-East aspect
- Numerous double glazed windows reveal a dreamy lakeside scene
- Practical design, generous living area with open plan design
- Two extra-large & segregated bedrooms featuring mirrored sliding built-in robes
- Sleek kitchen presents stone benchtops, electric cooking, ample cupboard space
- Stylish, immaculate ensuite + bathroom & European laundry
- Keep comfortable year round with 2 x reverse cycle A/C units
- Lift access from basement carpark to apartment level entrance
- Secure double (tandem) basement parking, security intercom system
- Stroll to the Southpoint shopping centre & Lake Tuggeranong
- Placed above commercial facilities including gym & popular restaurants
- Attractive rental returns will appeal to investors, currently vacant for possession
Walking distance to:
• Two Before 10 Café
• Chong & Co Thai restaurant
• Zucchini Bros Pizza
• South.Point shopping centre
• A myriad of restaurants & cafes
• Lake Tuggeranong foreshore
• Tuggeranong Pool & Leisure Centre
• Various government departments
• 89m² internal living space
• 12m² balcony
• 2 x car spaces (tandem)
• Rental estimate: $510-$530 p.w.
• Energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
• Strata levies: $1,331 p.q. approx.
• Strata Manager: Grady's Strata
• Rates: $348 p.q. approx.
• Land tax: $380 p.q. approx. (investors only)
• Year of construction: 2017