Modern 1-Bedroom Plus Study Amidst Leafy Watson
Discover the epitome of modern living at 22/28 Beechworth Street, Watson. This contemporary apartment boasts 1 bedroom, a convenient study, and a sleek bathroom, making it an ideal haven for singles or couples. Your convenience is further enhanced with a secure single carspace in the basement, allowing direct access into your home.
Upon entering, you'll be greeted by an open and inviting living space that seamlessly extends to a small yet charming balcony with serene park views. The spacious main bedroom offers direct access to this outdoor space, creating the perfect spot to unwind or entertain.
The kitchen, adorned with modern fixtures and fittings, is a culinary enthusiast's dream, featuring an induction cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and ample bench space. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or whipping up a quick meal, this kitchen has you covered.
Location is key, and this apartment has it all. For those who relish an active and nature-loving lifestyle, you'll find yourself at home here. With nearby bike and walking trails, mountains, and nature reserves, every day presents an opportunity for adventure. Plus, you'll enjoy easy access to the vibrant Watson and Dickson shops as well as the tramline, ensuring that all your daily needs are within reach.
Don't miss your chance to make this apartment your own and experience the perfect blend of modern living and natural beauty in this fantastic Canberra location.
• 1 bed plus study, 1 bath, 1 car design
• Light filled open plan living and dining area, plus balcony with park views
• Excellent energy efficiency rating
• Generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Large study or home office
• Kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
• Split system air conditioning
• Close proximity to local farmers market at EPIC, tramline, schools, public transport, Watson and Dickson shopping precinct and the Canberra CBD
• Living area: 53m²
• Balcony: 8m²
• Rates: $399 per quarter
• Body corporate: $326 per quarter
• Rental estimate: $480 - $510 per week
• Build: 2022
Explaining the private treaty process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.