Executive living at its finest
This exemplary executive townhome offers an outstanding investment and immediate move-in now benefits. As the fortunate owner of this beautiful home, you will enjoy being only a short stroll to tram stops for city access and the Dickson shopping, dining and business district.
On the ground floor and overlooking two enclosed private courtyards and beautifully maintained complex gardens is the open plan living room and dining room. Natural light fills the space through floor to ceiling double glazed sliding doors and windows and highlights the centerpiece kitchen.
The clever and private design of the second floor ensures the master suite, complete with its own bathroom and an extensive walk-in robe, is segregated. The remaining two bedrooms include mirrored built-in wardrobes and one even includes a desired study nook.
The spacious open plan kitchen and meals area forms the hub of the home and is complemented with matt black electric cooking appliances and tapware, stone benchtops, walk in pantry and an abundance of storage and display cabinets.
Upon arriving home you will enjoy that your basement garage is completely secured with your own roller door within the secure basement providing a private entrance directly into your villa.
Enjoy lunchtime runs or rides through the extensive cycling and walking trails nearby or hop on the tram and be spoilt by the short distance to Canberra's vibrant city Centre as being in the Central hub has never been easier.
• Segregated master suite with own bathroom and extensive walk in robe
• Additional 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan design flowing to courtyard living
• Neutral contemporary colour theme
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Powder room and internal laundry
• Electric hot water
• Side by side, double basement garage with remote and private access
• Double glazed windows and doors
• Bosch electric induction cooktop and oven
• Full Laundry
• Generous low maintenance courtyards
• Private off street entry secured beyond privacy walls and gate
• Short walk to Dickson shopping, dining and business district
• Easy access to public transport and main arterial roads
• Courtyard 61m²
• Garage 2 Car garage, side by side
• EER 6.0